Nations Home Warranty is a leader in the home warranty industry. With flexible packages and extensive coverage options, you can protect your investment or give home buyers peace of mind. No matter whether you’re a homeowner or a real estate professional, Nations Home Warranty has the right warranty package for you.
Home Warranties for Homeowners
With Nations Home Warranty, you have the option of choosing from several different types of warranties. The ability to choose and customize your package is one of the unique selling points of Nations Home Warranty and is also what helps set them apart from their leading competitors ABC Home Warranty and Old Republic Home Protection.
Their homeowner warranty offerings include:
The basic package will cover the following:
- Plumbing system and plumbing stoppage. This includes toilet tanks, shower and tub valves, bathtub motors, circulating pumps and more.
- Appliances, including dishwasher, garbage disposal, built-in microwave, oven and trash compactor.
- Heating and air conditioning
- Pest and lawn control – This includes weed control/prevention, carpenter ants, general pests, fire ants and rodent coverage.
- Pest treatments
- Electrical system
- Re-programming of your garage door(two remotes maximum), or re-keying of your home (6 keyholes maximum)
- Leak detection
- Sump pump
- Water heater
Pest infestation can be a major problem for homeowners, and Nations Home Warranty includes prevention and treatment coverage to protect your home. Here’s what’s included with the Pest Treatment coverage:
- Carpenter ants: Pre-existing infestation included. Treatment warranty is valid for 30 days. With a $99 co-pay, the warranty is extended to 90 days.
- Rodents: Including Norway rats, mice, roof rats with a co-pay of $95.
- Spot treatments: 30 day warranty with $60 co-pay.
- Partial treatments: Covers 10+ linear feet. Requires a $200 co-pay, but the warranty extends until the end of the contract period.
- Termite inspection: Included, but if the technician does not find any termite activity, a $75 fee will be charged.
The Preferred Plan includes all of the same coverage as the Basic Package, but also includes coverage for:
- A garage door opener
The Ultimate Plan includes everything in the Preferred Plan plus coverage except for:
- Refrigerator with an icemaker and dispenser
In addition to the plans listed above, you can also purchase individual coverage for certain scenarios. These include:
- Spa/pool equipment
- Lawn sprinkler system
- Free standing freezer
- Well pump
- Septic pumping
- Wine cooler
- Wet bar refrigerator
- Additional garage door openers
- A second kitchen
Home Warranties for Real Estate Professionals
A basic package is available to real estate professionals who wish to purchase home warranties for the properties they are selling. This coverage includes:
- A 13 month contract
- Air conditioning and heating systems – plus semi-annual checks of these systems
- Pest, rodents and lawn
- Appliances, including built-in microwave oven and dishwasher
- Water heater
- Leak detection
- Exhaust fans
- GFCI devices
- Electrical and plumbing systems
- Insufficiently maintained equipment
- Smoke detectors
- Sump pump
- Undetectable pre-existing conditions
- Trash compactor
- Plumbing stoppage
- Re-programming of garage door remote and re-key service
In addition to your warranty package, you can also add enhancements that offer additional coverage. These enhancements are available to both homeowners and real estate professionals. These include:
This package includes coverage for:
- Permits up to $150
- Code violations up to $250
- Removal of replaced equipment up to $150
- Refrigerant disposal and recovery
- Improper installation
- Mismatched systems
- Crane up to $250
- Enhanced coverage for: Plumbing ($600), trash compactor, garage door opener, dishwasher, heating, air conditioning, cooktop/oven/range, a built-in microwave
This package includes all of the coverage in the Basic Package plus the Premier Package and the following coverage:
- Primary kitchen refrigerator
The Supreme Package includes:
- The Superior Package coverage
- The Green Package (listed below)
- The R-410A Package (listed below)
- $250 replacement or repair of vents or flue
R-410A Option Package
This is a special package in which Nations Home Warranty will pay up to $500 during each contract term towards necessary modifications to the air conditioning system.
The Green Package Replacement of inefficient equipment with Energy Star equipment, and includes the following:
- Water heaters are replaced with tankless models
- Heating systems (furnaces) will be replaced with a 90% efficiency system
- Appliances will be replaced with Energy Star equipment. Covered appliances include dishwasher, clothes washer, refrigerator and free standing freezer.
The Benefits of a Nations Home Warranty
No matter whether you’re buying or selling a home, there are numerous advantages to purchasing a Nations Home Warranty.
- Access to skilled and qualified contractors. Finding a reputable professional to repair your home or replace equipment can be a difficult task. When you purchase a home warranty, all repairs and replacements are carried out by skilled professionals in the Nations Home Warranty network.
- Saves you time, money and frustration. A home warranty eliminates the frustration and time it takes to find a skilled professional to take care of home repairs and equipment replacement.
- Convenient and flexible payment options. Nations Home Warranty allows you to choose between annual and monthly payments. All major credit cards and check debit cards are accepted.
- Gives buyers peace of mind. If you’re selling your home, a Nations Home Warranty will provide potential buyers with peace of mind in knowing that their purchase is protected.